What you need to renew your school pupil transport (7D) driver’s certificate

To renew a school pupil transport (7D) certificate, you must:

  • Hold a valid Class A, B, C, or D driver’s license for 3 continuous years immediately before application
  • Be at least 21 years of age
  • Pass a CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) check
  • Pass a SORI (Sex Offender Registry Information) check
  • Have a satisfactory driving record
  • Pass an eye exam and a physical exam


Althea Haines
Location 33 Oak Street

Phone 413-328-1014

The Center After School Program Inc
33 Oak Street
Springfield, MA 01109
413-734-3106 phone
413-731-0690 fax 
 “Working Together Is The Key”
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search